It is not essential to know how much your Rubicon jeep weighs, yet knowing the answer makes you a wrangler fan, and you can tell the answer to others who want to know. The jeep wrangler Rubicon is a popular model and has a bestselling body style, can carry more passengers and cargo, and smoothly ride off the road.
The size, weight, and capabilities are always a common question to those who want to buy this vehicle. You will get all the answers about the jeep wrangler Rubicon, including weighing, so keep reading this article below.
How Much Does a 4 Door Rubicon Weight
The jeep wrangler 4 door Rubicon has a new powertrain like plug-in hybrid 4xe. It has a 470 horsepower V8 with a direct injection turbo engine or other V6 engines, and you can drive up to 25 miles electric only.
The tire is 33 inches and can hit 60 mph in 5 seconds. However, their weight is on the model, year, engine type, and weight by trim level, etc. The jeep JL Rubicon 4xe is the heaviest in 2021, and its carb weight is 5,222 lbs.
- The four door Rubicon hard rock 2015 carb weight is 4,315 lbs.
- Rubicon 392 weighs 5103 lbs.
- Rubicon 4dr 4*4 weigh 4,449 lbs, and the gross weight is 5,800 lbs.
- The 4 door Rubicon 2002 carb weight is 3,832 lbs.
- Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition 4 door weighs 4,570 lbs.
- Rubicon X Edition (2014) weigh is 4,570 lbs.
- Rubicon (includes 4XE plug-in hybrid) 4 door weigh is 4,449 to 5,222 lbs.
How Much Does a 2 Door Rubicon Weigh
- The 2 doors Rubicon 2002 curb weighs 3,097 to 3,832 lbs. The weight depends on the trims offered and also depends on the engine, accessories, and specs.
- The 2 door Rubicon includes unlimited trim weighs is 3,792 lbs to 4,104 lbs.
- Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition 2 door weighs 4,262 lbs.
- Rubicon X Edition (2014) weigh is 4,262 lbs.
- Rubicon Hard Rock (2015) 2 door weigh is 4,104 lbs.
- Rubicon (includes 4XE plug-in hybrid) 2 door weigh is 4,145 to 4,332 lbs.
- Rubicon 392 2 door weighs 4,102 lbs.
Additional Rubicon weigh and specification
Determining the weight from different aspects is also an important concept to measure the weight.
Fluids: The 2 door Rubicon has 25 pounds or 11.3 kilograms of liquid, and 4 door Rubicon has 28 pounds of fluid.
Tires: The rubber also added the curb and gross weight. Rubicon has 32.7-inch standard LT285 tires that also added in the weight.
Engine Type: Jeep wrangler Rubicon carb weight(based on engine type),
- the weight of jeep wrangler Rubicon 2.8L CRD 5AT (177 and 200 horsepower) is 3,990 – 4,530 lbs.
- Rubicon 2.8L CRD 6MT (177 TO 200 horsepower) is 3,924 – 4,691 lbs.
- jeep wrangler Rubicon 3.6L V8 5AT (284 horsepower) weigh is 3,810 – 4,691 lbs.
- Rubicon 3.8L 4AT (198 horsepower) is 3,759 – 4,315 lbs.
- Rubicon 3.6 V6 6MT (285 horsepower) is 4,269 – 4,315 lbs.
- Rubicon 3.6 V6 8AT (285 horsepower) is 3,919 – 4,921 lbs.
The engine weight only difference 90 to 150-lb in overall weight.
How Much Does a Rubicon Weight
Rubicon 4dr 4×4 curb weight is 4,449 lbs, and the gross weight is 5,800 lbs.
How Big is The Gas Tank On a 2021 Jeep Rubicon
The jeep Rubicon 2021 has 19 combined mpg with 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway. It uses regular unleaded fuel with its 21.5 gallons fuel tank.
The engine has 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. The maximum towing capacity is 3,500 lbs, and the payload capacity is 892 lbs.
What Does Rubicon Mean On a Jeep Wrangler?
The Rubicon has different options than other jeep models, and it is equipped with base trim. You can ride the mountain or other rough terrain easily with it and can explore new roads.
Rubicon has higher off-road capabilities, so it is a little expensive than other jeep models. It has a separate performance suspension, and you can disconnect the electronic front sway bar. Only the Rubicon has a rock rail option.